Choose a backpack to become your most trusted companion and take a walk around the places of love, while admiring its never-ending beauty. Let’s have a great trip now!
Below are 10 most beautiful places to travel in the world:
1．Cappadocia, Turkey Cappadocia, an area in Turkey where entire cities have been carved into rock, is pretty incredible on its own. But whenever hot-air balloons pepper the sky, its beauty level simply skyrockets.
2. Mù Cang Chải: VietnamMù Cang Chải manages to be one of the most breathtaking spots in Vietnam, with terraced rice fields and mountainous landscapes.
3. Benagil Sea Cave: Algarve, Portugal The southern coast of Portugal is lined with exquisite beaches and caves, including the famous Benagil Sea Cave (skylight included).
4. Snæfellsjökull: Iceland Iceland's Snæfellsjökull glacier, complete with ice caves and craters, has appeared in Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth and the film Batman Begins.
5. Palawan Island: The Philippines with its limestone cliffs and pristine lagoons, it's easy to see why Palawan was voted the best island in the world by our readers.
6. Venice, Italy of all the amazing cities in Italy, there is something truly enchanting about the sunlit canals of Venice.
7. Ashikaga Flower Park: Ashikaga, JapanAshikaga's wisteria trees bloom brilliantly for a few weeks every spring, turning the park into a vision of pastel pinks and purples.
8. Brecon Beacons National Park: WalesBrecon Beacons offers access to rolling hills, Medieval castles, and romantic waterfalls. Plus it's arguably the best place to stargaze in the UK.
9.Namib Desert: Namibia Red sand dunes and skeletal trees make Namibia the closest thing we have to Mars on Earth. The Namib Desert was also the filming location for Mad Max: Fury Road.
10. Milford Sound: New Zealand New Zealand is no stranger to breathtaking landscapes. Case in point: Milford Sound, a mountainous fjord where you can live out all of your Lord of the Rings fantasies.